Senior Cloud Architect
Empresa: COFCO INTL
Objetivos del trabajo
The Senior Cloud Architect will be responsible for providing design, administration and support for systems within the Public and Private Cloud environments of Cofco International.
This role will further engage and help manage escalation with partners and vendors responsible for delivering the cloud operational service.
The role will both define and set the global standards for support, defining and continually optimizing processes and policies. Contributing to and adhering to established policies and procedures.
He or she will also work with the IT Services Leadership Teams and IT Operations Managers to provide technical recommendations for these environments.
• Act as the technical design authority for Cloud services within the company
• Install, configure and maintain the Cloud environments
• Capture business requirements and work closely with application vendors to design and implement new system within Cloud environments
• Support application teams in the designing and implementation of Cloud services to support application deployments
• Document processes, procedures, upgrades and problems
• Design, document and implement backup and disaster recovery strategies
• Document and maintain information relative to the supported systems and participate in knowledge sharing sessions
• Perform account administration, resource allocation and security for the systems in the Cloud environment
• Use the company ITSM tool to coordinate support activities for all incidents and service requests
• Develop, deploy and maintain power shell automation for daily tasking and provisioning
• Where requested participate in on call rotation, to include after-hours support for all supported systems
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent technical education
• Fluent in English (both oral and written)
• Citrix Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) (no excluyente)
• Experience with delivering applications through reverse proxy (no excluyente)
• Experience with Azure public cloud environment is essential.
• Knowledge in automating deployments and working with Azure Operations Management Suite to monitor resources utilization and alerting.
• Exhibit flexibility, initiative and innovation to deal with ambiguous and fast–paced situations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong team player
• Ability to take ownership of problems and see them through to completion
• Ability to communicate in a high-pressure environment
Our recruitment process accomplish Law N° 19.691 and Disposal N°73/019