Manager People Services US & CA
Objetivos del trabajo
We invite people interested in being part of our new People Services Team, where they will be a key point of contact for US and Canada employees and leaders in the areas of talent acquisition, data management, compensation and mobility to ensure business value by providing best in class services.
• Being responsible for the main processes transferred from the MyHR services platform to MVD, as well as for talent acquisitions and other services for the United States and Canada.
• Lead the transition activities carried out in close coordination with the counterpart and with the support of the selected consulting team until the stabilization phase of each process, ensuring all the conditions required for the provision of services with the defined quality and compliance standards.
• Disciplinary leadership that includes job assignment, target agreements, performance evaluation, and ongoing feedback. Ensures efficient fulfillment of team tasks by building and protecting required team competencies. Make or initiate decisions within their disciplinary responsibility. Plans and organizes team resources, including budget, defines hiring measures and initiates them.
• It is a key player on the employees development from the identification of development needs, the monitoring of agreements, execution and evaluation of the appropriate measures.
• Initiates and lead internal team projects for the development and optimization of services. Contributes with its own resources to projects of common interest. Enhance the use of digital technologies to improve value creation.
• Identifies partner requirements, generates the necessary understanding of the businesses served, and ensures excellent cooperation through frequent exchange. Continually ensures SLA´s, ad-hoc request handling and offering customized solutions.
• Educational: University degree
• Experience: Minimum of 5 Years on Service delivery iat Operational & Leadership Roles for NA. Human resources or Finance related preferable
• Languages: English, Spanish and Portuguese is valued
• Strong leadership and organizational skills, steer deep process understanding and impact, by connecting the dots for the operations and employees benefit
• Strong communication skills and outstanding customer focus
• Develop self and others, mainly while transitioning trough training and staffing the team.
Para postularse ingresar al siguiente link: https://apply.worcket.com/?id=3e203756-a4de-463b-9c05-fac42e156fc1