Team Coordinator Talent Acquisition Service
Objetivos del trabajo
We invite people interested in being part of our new People Services Team, where they will be a key point of contact for US and Canada employees and leaders in the areas of talent acquisition, data management, compensation and mobility to ensure business value by providing best in class services
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator (TAC) for exempt roles provides support to the exempt Talent Acquisition Advisors (recruiters). Over the last 2 years on average the exempt TACs filled ~14440 reqs. This support is currently offered to all exempt hiring managers in the United States to ensure that the TA Advisors and Hiring Mangers can focus on the frontline activities along with and filling the reqs in a timely fashion. This position is responsible for the operational work to get a role posted, interview scheduling, and all the new hire checks and clearances.
• Is clear about the impact of the services he/she coordinates, understands the E2E processes as well as the interaction between the TA team and the Business. Allocate resources to ensure compliance to a variable demand and service quality (accuracy, duedates, infrastructure).
• Ensure that all job description meets our Inclusive Impact Based Hiring Approach to cast a wider net as well as the interview logistic: room reservation, interview panel blocks, and candidate interview communication.
• Ensure the appropriate reqs/submissions/forward are made for new hires to have the background check, and medical clearance are managed between the candidate, 3rd party and CHR (medical vendor)
• Support team synergy and solutions based on interaction with the Stakeholdes.
• Knowledge management, including updated documentation, knowledge transfer and training for new employees.
• Gather the needs and contribute with own ideas for continuous improvement and digitization.
• Supports the Manager to lead the team according to the new leadership framework.
• Educational: University degree
• Experience: Minimum of 3 Years on Service delivery at Operational & Coordination Roles for NA. Human resources or Finance related preferable
• Languages: English, Spanish and Portuguese is valued
• Service mindset and excellent customer service, quick learner on new systems
• Superior attention to detail and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment. Also, good communication and organizational skills
Para postularse ingresar al siguiente link: https://apply.worcket.com/?id=f186defd-bbfa-4e8f-9665-c27aaee81c52