Knowledge Coordinator | Order to Cash
Objetivos del trabajo
Responsible for executing the Knowledge Management process activities and maintaining the Knowledge in Order to Cash.
• Responsible for executing the Knowledge Management process activities and maintaining the Knowledge in Order to Cash.
Identifies knowledge gaps, creating plans to tackle them with the support of the Order to Cash Management.
• Provides ongoing support on knowledge needs and coordinates trainings among the teams.
• Advocates Knowledge Management use and contributions within the teams.
• Responds to Knowledge Feedback and acts accordingly.
• Ensures smooth knowledge transitions for new activities taken up by the Order to Cash team.
• Works with the Knowledge Manager and the Knowledge focals to review and audit/self-assess the process, its techniques and methods.
• Performs quality audits as needed, documents results and elaborates plans to tackle improvement areas.
• Assists in providing guidance and input into the Knowledge Management strategy.
• Works very closely with the global Order to Cash Knowledge community among the different hubs.
• Prepares presentations, training materials and surveys as needed by the Order to Cash Management team and the Order to Cash communities: Fraud Prevention, Excel, Reporting, Expert Experience.
• Organizes and moderates workshops in Order to Cash as requested by the Management team.
• Educational: Bachelor of Business Administration or similar.
• Experience: 1-2 preceding jobs of relevant experience.
• Languages: Fluent English and Spanish. Portuguese (desirable).
• Highly organized with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong use of Power Point, Excel and marketing tools.
Para postularse ingresar al siguiente link: https://apply.worcket.com/?id=ae60185f-c852-4e08-8b43-0e48ffad47ac