Research Assistant (Intern)
Empresa: Willis Towers Watson
Objetivos del trabajo
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 45,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas — the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson.
Our Research and Innovation Center (RIC) is an internal research unit whose mission is to help develop the firm’s capabilities to serve clients with leading-edge thinking, data and knowledge resources. RIC serves as a center of excellence for developing research papers, synthesizing technical developments and managing and implementing new data resources and tools.
As a Research Assistant within RIC, you will collaborate actively on different research and consulting projects. Main activities include:
• Data collection for the development of new or existing databases, analysis and reporting.
• Addressing information requests from consultants as part of one of RIC’s internal service lines.
• Assisting research associates in their ongoing R&D projects.
We are offering 3-month and 6-month paid internships starting in February 2021. The role demands a part-time dedication (30 hours a week plus lunch time).
• Currently studying towards a university degree in Economics, Business Administration, International Studies, Statistics or similar.
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken (will be tested).
• Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office tools.
• Keen eye for detail and commitment to excellence.
• Excellent data manipulation skills.