Empresa: Willis Towers Watson
Objetivos del trabajo
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 45,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
As part of the Uruguay Finance team, you will contribute to support local accounting operations and processes and ensure they are aligned with financial reporting needs.
We are offering a part-time or full-time position (30 or 40 hours a week plus lunch time).
• Processing invoices and managing vendor accounts (Accounts Payable)
• Managing client billing and collections (Accounts Receivable)
• Performing month-end closing activities, including journal entries and account reconciliations
• Analysis of accounts and balance sheet
• Statutory accounting, reporting and audits
• Assisting payroll personnel as needed
• Administrative tasks
• Day to day cooperation with the local Finance team and business departments
Studies in administration, accounting or similar (at university or technical institutions)
Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken (will be tested)
Must have advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office tools and excellent data manipulation skills.
Experience: Experiencia: Not specified.
• Knowledge of general accounting and/or financial controlling
• Must have a keen eye for detail and commitment to excellence
• Self-motivation, conceptual thinking, and critical problem solver
• Good organizational skills in terms of managing workload, planning and organization
• Teamwork and collaboration