Global Benefits Center Analyst - GBM
Empresa: Willis Towers Watson
Objetivos del trabajo
At WTW, we provide data-driven, insight-led solutions in the areas of people, risk, and capital that make your organization more resilient, motivate your workforce, and maximize performance.
The Global Benefits Center (GBC) is an internal service center that provides international support in the employee-benefits industry. Work performed within the GBC includes global benefits database management, reporting, and consolidation, benchmarking, financial reporting, and benefit audit support.
As part of the GBC’s Global Benefits Management (GBM) team, you will contribute to support the coordination of benefits for our global and regional clients, while maintaining their benefits databases.
Key Activities include:
• Gathering, assessing, uploading and tracking client plan documents
• Staying on top of renewals on an ongoing basis, ensuring any troubleshooting issues are escalated and, ensuring the information in the internal tools is complete and accurate
• Populating benefit plan design and financial data into WTW’s inventory tools
• Coordinating benefit plans for our clients globally
• Assisting with global or regional benefits management financial and plan reporting
• Providing internal project management support to consultants
The ideal candidate should have entry project management and business knowledge, attention to detail, critical problem solving, team working attitude and client interaction skills. Background in global benefits administration will be a plus.
You will have the opportunity to:
• Develop data, process, and project management skills.
• Develop technical knowledge of benefits plans around the world.
• Be exposed to WTW’s global resources and intellectual capital to learn and perform expected duties
We are offering a permanent position with part-time or full-time dedication (30 or 40 hours a week plus lunchtime).
Estudios: Studies in Administration, International Studies, Economics, or similar (at university or technical institutions).
Idiomas: Fluent in English, both written and spoken (will be tested).
Informática: Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and excellent data manipulation skills.
• Keen eye for detail and commitment to excellence.
• Excellent data manipulation skills.
Willis Towers Watson is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such observes Law N° 19.691 and Decree 73/019 in all its open positions. Our recruitment processes contemplate indistinctively all candidates that fulfill the requirements disclosed under “The Requirements/Compentencias” section.
By providing your personal data to apply for this position, you consent that Willis Towers Watson Uruguay S.A. may process and transfer your data internationally to other entities of the Willis Towers Watson group, in accordance with the provisions of Data Protection Law 18.331 and other regulations in force, with the purpose of assessing your candidacy for this position or for any other position aligned with your profile. You have the right to access, update, rectify and request the deletion of the information provided at any time. Please visit this site for more information on how we collect and use all details provided to us through our job application process: https://careers.wtwco.com/applicant-privacy-notice/
¿No tienes una cuenta? Regístrate
Horario: Full-time or Part-time (40 or 30 working hours a week plus lunch time), depending on profile of candidates selected.
Fecha de cierre: 03/12/2022 00:00