Benefits Data Source (BDS) Client Services Coordinator
Empresa: Willis Towers Watson
Objetivos del trabajo
At WTW, we provide data-driven, insight-led solutions in the areas of people, risk and capital that make your organization more resilient, motivate your workforce, and maximize performance.
Our Research and Innovation Center (RIC) is an internal research unit whose mission is to help develop the firm’s capabilities to serve clients with leading-edge thinking, data and knowledge resources.
Benefits Data Source (BDS), which sits within RIC, is a global leader in helping our clients with their benchmarking needs as it relates to employee benefits and human resources practices. The BDS team’s objectives are to (i) lead product and intellectual capital development; (ii) maintain a market-leading global benefits benchmarking proposition; and (iii) support local and global efforts of participating stakeholders.
As part of the BDS team, you will contribute to a number of activities to support our global benefits and human resources practices database. Focused on coordination of end-to-end activities for multinational clients, this role will create opportunities to develop project management and communication skills.
Key activities include:
• Monitor, coordinate and reply to requests received via BDS mailbox. Provide solution as necessary.
• Coordinate activities or tasks between clients, WTW colleagues and BDS teams.
• Communicate and collaborate with all teams involved to ensure quality and timeliness of work.
• Learn, understand, and adhere to all approved process documents, workflows, templates, and training materials.
• Effective understanding and use of the various tools and platforms in the collection, processing and reporting of data.
• Manage and update access rights of external users in the BDS benefit benchmarking platform.
We are offering a full-time position (40 hours a week plus lunch time).
Estudios: Bachelor’s degree preferred, preferably in a program with emphasis on business.
Idiomas: Proficiency in English required (will be tested).
Informática: Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Experiencia: Previous project management experience a plus.
• Keen attention to details and commitment to excellence
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to ask the right questions and seek help where appropriate
• Working within tight deadlines; balancing time across multiple, simultaneous projects that may involve different procedures and project team members
• Collaboration with a global team, include taking accountability for quality and on-time delivery of own work and involving other team members when appropriate
• Ability to work independently; can work with minimal to zero supervision
• Structured problem solving and analytical thinking