Benefits Data Source (BDS) Analyst
Empresa: Willis Towers Watson
Objetivos del trabajo
At WTW, we provide data-driven, insight-led solutions in the areas of people, risk and capital that make your organization more resilient, motivate your workforce, and maximize performance.
Our Research and Innovation Center (RIC) is an internal research unit whose mission is to help develop the firm’s capabilities to serve clients with leading-edge thinking, data and knowledge resources.
Benefits Data Source (BDS), which sits within RIC, is a global leader in helping our clients with their benchmarking needs as it relates to employee benefits and human resources practices. The BDS team’s objectives are to (i) lead product and intellectual capital development; (ii) maintain a market-leading global benefits benchmarking proposition; and (iii) support local and global efforts of participating stakeholders.
As part of the BDS team, you will contribute to a number of activities to support our global benefits and human resources practices database:
• Actively participating in the data collation and processing focusing on certain countries of Latin America and Western Europe, by using tools and systems developed by the company.
• Detailed analysis of data provided in surveys by our clients - micro level.
• Contributing to the delivery of our various benchmarking solutions and research-based initiatives.
• Supporting our global benefits survey database activities.
You will have the opportunity to:
• Develop technical knowledge of benefits plans around the world.
• Develop data management, support management, and project management skills.
• Work actively in a global team with over 130 BDS colleagues.
Studies: Not specified.
Languages: Fluent in English, both written and spoken (will be tested). Other language skills would be highly advantageous, in particular French.
Computing: Must have experience working with Microsoft Office tools, in particular with Excel.
Experience: Previous working experience is highly preferred.
• Must have excellent attention to detail and commitment to excellence.
• Ability to perform in a structured environment with process driven workflows, maintaining focus.
• Must be comfortable working in teams.
• Ability to use initiative and proactivity.