Client Solutions Engineer
Empresa: Cover Genius
Objetivos del trabajo
Cover Genius is a Series C global Insurtech with a vision to protect all the customers of the world’s largest digital companies. Partners such as Booking.com, eBay, Shopee, Ola, Wayfair and AXS have integrated XCover, our insurance distribution platform that embeds protection for millions of worldwide customers each year.
Our team and products have been recognised with dozens of awards including by the Financial Times who ranked Cover Genius as the #1 fastest growing company in APAC in 2020. Our diverse team across 10 countries and many language groups commits itself to diverse cultural programs, in particular “CG Gives” which makes social entrepreneurs out of us all and funds development initiatives in global communities.
Our People are Bold, Authentic, Purposeful and Inspired
Our People are not Perfect, Traditional, Complacent or Cautious
Cover Genius is looking for a creative, entrepreneurial and strategic thinker with a passion for technology. Working closely with our Partnerships teams you will articulate and showcase the value of our product offering.
Client Solutions Engineers are critical in both securing partners in a pre sales capacity right through to post implementation and the ongoing success of our partnerships. If you feel at home developing your own MVPs but relish the opportunity to meet with clients in a commercial capacity then you’ve found the right place.
* BS degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
* 3+ years programming experience in Python, Java, or PHP
* 2 years of experience with web technologies such as HTTP, HTML, XML, etc
* Customer-facing experience in sales, sales engineering, consulting or related function
* Strong strategic, analytical and tactical skills; must be able to create plans then roll up your sleeves and get things done
* Experience in managing technically complex products in a B2B technology environment
* Proven ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing
* Excellent presentation and organisational skills
Nice to have
* Master’s degree or PhD in related field
* Experience in insurance products and/or B2B e-commerce marketing experience
Why Cover Genius?
Cover Genius not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We’re a business that understands life can be fluid and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that. Some of the benefits we have are:
• Flexible Work Environment - we are outcome focussed and understand that for our people to perform at their best flexibility is critical. With the recent impact of Covid we gave 15 days additional leave to all employees for when they need a break and some well-deserved downtime.
• Employee Stock Options - we want our people to share in our success, we reward them with ownership for their contribution in creating a world-class company.
• Unlimited leave. It's easier and more flexible for everyone.
• Social Initiatives - pictures speak a thousand words!
Sound interesting? If you think you have the best composition of the above, send us your resume at: