Empresa: Importante empresa de arquitectura
Objetivos del trabajo
Being able to develop and produce a whole construction documents set and architectural project in Revit/BIM for challenging projects in the US, with Project Manager and BIM Manager guidance.
Being able to coordinate design work with in-house team as well as represent our team in meeting with architects, contractors and other clients.
- Participate and contribute to design discussions, idea generation, and design work in drawing and 10:10 model.
- Responsible for preparing presentation drawings, models and developing designs and technical solutions throughout all phases of an architectural project.
- Generate revisions and corrections from outline mock-ups, red lined drawings and project document sets.
- Share BIM tips and tricks with current team.
- Manage data on various cloud based platforms and related file sharing sites.B10
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture required. ONLY licensed Uruguayan architects will be considered.
- ONLY advanced/native English speakers will be considered.
- ONLY people with more than 4 years of relevant and proven experience in "Proyecto Ejecutivo" will be considered.
- Basic Revit knowledge required. Have used Revit for at least academic and/or professional settings.
-In-depth working knowledge in construction with emphasis on design and production work in a team environment and project set up required.
Advance/Native English fluency