Sr/Ssr Research Analyst
Empresa: Willis Towers Watson
Objetivos del trabajo
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 45,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Our Research and Innovation Center (RIC) is an internal research unit whose mission is to help develop the firm’s capabilities to serve clients with leading-edge thinking, data and knowledge resources. RIC serves as a center of excellence for developing research papers, synthesizing technical developments and managing and implementing new data resources and tools.
As a Research Analyst within RIC, you will participate actively in different research and consulting projects. Main responsibilities include:
• Managing small/mid-sized projects in the area of corporate and pension financials.
• Data procesing for the development of new or existing databases, analysis and reporting.
• Participating in different research and development initiatives from RIC’s annual research agenda.
• Performing analytical work through the use of statistical and financial software.
The role demands a full-time dedication (40 hours a week plus lunch time).
• Bachelor degree in Economics. Master degree is a plus.
• Fluent English, both written and spoken (will be tested).
• Medium to advanced knowledge of statistical software such as STATA, SAS, or R (will be tested).
• Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office too.
• Experience in research projects involving statistical or quantitative analysis is desirable.
• Keen eye for detail and commitment to excellence.
• Excellent data manipulation skills.
Willis Towers Watson is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such observes Law N° 19.691 and Decree 73/019 in all its open positions. Our recruitment processes contemplate indistinctively all candidates that fulfill the requirements disclosed in this call.