Sr. Finance - IT Analyst
Empresa: COFCO Intl.
Objetivos del trabajo
The Senior Financial IT Analyst position will provide both strategic insights and in-depth financial data analysis by working cross functionally across divisions and regions. This position will assist in developing financial analysis business intelligence based on financial reports.<br />
Please send your email at https://career2.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=2117&company=cofcointl
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Supporting financial data transition for accounting and accounts payable to new S4HANA project.
- Supporting and participate with MDG Coordinator in the SAP MDG implementation projects (User Acceptance Tests and other activities, as required)
- Working with the Business Units and Process Experts to resolve master data issues and/or conflicts
- Designing, manage and test financial analysis reports using Qliksense and SAP Cloud Analytics.
- Managing Corporate financial data model.
- Monitoring master data quality, compliance and harmonization across the business systems
Validat, Control and Execute mass updates of master data in central MDM systems, following predefined process
- Performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
- Assist with the finance reporting ensuring data is available for providing in depth analysis
Master’s Degree in Business (preferably in finance) or post graduate in finance
Fluent in English (spoken and written)-mandatory
- Experience in SAP, Qliksense or similar reporting tool, and in report design and modelling.
- Proficiency in Excel
At least 3 years of experience in a corporate finance/business analytics role
We kindly request to send your CV in English at https://career2.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=2117&company=cofcointl