Commercial Operations Manager - Warranties, remote Brazil
Empresa: Cover Genius
Objetivos del trabajo
Cover Genius is a Series C global Insurtech with a vision to protect all the customers of the world’s largest digital companies. Partners such as Booking.com, eBay, Shopee, Ola, Wayfair and AXS have integrated XCover, our insurance distribution platform that embeds protection for millions of worldwide customers each year.
Our team and products have been recognised with dozens of awards including by the Financial Times who ranked Cover Genius as the #1 fastest growing company in APAC in 2020. Our diverse team across 10 countries and many language groups commits itself to diverse cultural programs, in particular “CG Gives” which makes social entrepreneurs out of us all and funds development initiatives in global communities.
Our People are Bold, Authentic, Purposeful and Inspired
Our People are not Perfect, Traditional, Complacent or Cautious
About the role
As Commercial Operations Manager you will be responsible for setting up and negotiating 3rd party supply and repair networks, ensuring the commercial operations are established, managed and operating effectively across all the commercial operation functions.
Reporting to the SVP Commercial Operations, you will manage all partnering with external service companies to support the insurance operation. The role will also be required to support functional leaders and teams to define and execute strategic and tactical objectives that enable profitable growth of a business line and continually optimise operational processes.
* Developing plans and strategies for the Commercial Operations team
* Utilise analytics, automation, and technology to improve efficiencies within the commercial operation
* Developing and launching new operational capabilities to support insurance and warranty products
* Collaborating with operational, business and functional leaders to develop solutions to identified opportunities
* Maintain and monitor key performance indicators to drive operational efficiency and optimal allocation of resources
* Negotiate commercial contracts with external suppliers and networks
* Conducting due diligence on external suppliers and vendors
* Coordinate integration of external suppliers and vendors into operations functions
* Collaborate with risk and compliance functions to ensure operations meet compliance requirements
* Ongoing vendor management and contract renewals
* Develop and provide MI reporting to the leadership team
* Demonstrated experience as an Operations Management or Commercial Management leader, within retail product repair or commercial claims operations
* A minimum of 5 years of experience in Operations Management
* Hands-on experience in implementing operational strategies and driving transformational change through innovation and technology
* Proven experience in managing several concurrent operational excellence initiatives across multiple countries, diverse cultures, and in different languages
* Demonstrable commitment to project management disciplines, quality control, change management and leading-edge technologies is essential
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to connect, build relationships and influence business leaders, across all levels, in a multinational company
* International operations management experience
Why Cover Genius?
Cover Genius not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We’re a business that understands life can be fluid and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that. What does that mean?
• Flexible Work Environment - we are outcome focussed and understand that for our people to perform at their best flexibility is critical. Soon after the declaration of the COVID-19 global pandemic the entire CG team was granted an extra 15 days of Wellness Leave to take throughout 2020.
• Employee Stock Options - we want our people to share in our success, we reward them with ownership for their contribution in creating a world-class company.
• Work with like-minded people who are passionate about both the work we're doing and giving back. Our CG Gives programs enables us to all become philanthropists through our peer recognition and rewards system.
Sound interesting? If you think you have the best composition of the above, send us your resume at: