Account Manager (LATAM)- Remote
Empresa: Cover Genius
Objetivos del trabajo
Cover Genius is a Series C global Insurtech with a vision to protect all the customers of the world’s largest digital companies. Partners such as Booking.com, eBay, Shopee, Ola, Wayfair and AXS have integrated XCover, our insurance distribution platform that embeds protection for millions of worldwide customers each year.
Our team and products have been recognised with dozens of awards including by the Financial Times who ranked Cover Genius as the #1 fastest growing company in APAC in 2020. Our diverse team across 10 countries and many language groups commits itself to diverse cultural programs, in particular “CG Gives” which makes social entrepreneurs out of us all and funds development initiatives in global communities.
Our People are Bold, Authentic, Purposeful and Inspired
Our People are not Perfect, Traditional, Complacent or Cautious
As Account Manager you will work with the Partner Services and Strategic Partnerships team to contribute to the ongoing success of our partners in Latin America. You will develop trusted relationships with partners, working with them to identify additional revenue opportunities then project managing the required changes with internal and external teams.
What you will be doing
* Be a primary point of contact and build long term relationships with existing and new partners
* Develop trusted advisor status and strong relationships with partners and related stakeholders
* Ensure delivery of our solutions to partners in accordance with their needs and objectives
* Collaborate with Integration Managers, Product Managers and Sales to ensure the appropriate level of response to customer needs
* Monitor solution data, analyse and forecast where possible
* Provide commentary or advice to partners accordingly
* Use data to monitor and identify adoption and utilisation trends, as well as identify areas for improvement and action
* Strong people, communication and project management skills
* The ability to track and manage multiple projects
* Experience managing and growing existing B2B accounts
* Fluency in English and Spanish (verbal & written)
* Expert problem-solving skills
* Passion for enhancing systems, processes and feedback loops
* The ability to draw insights from data
* Exposure to SaaS, fintech or ecommerce businesses preferred
Why Cover Genius?
Cover Genius not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We’re a business that understands life can be fluid and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that. What does that mean?
• Flexible Work Environment - we are outcome focussed and understand that for our people to perform at their best flexibility is critical. Soon after the declaration of the COVID-19 global pandemic the entire CG team was granted an extra 15 days of Wellness Leave to take throughout 2020.
• Employee Stock Options - we want our people to share in our success, we reward them with ownership for their contribution in creating a world-class company.
• Work with like-minded people who are passionate about both the work we're doing and giving back. Our CG Gives programs enables us to all become philanthropists through our peer recognition and rewards system.
• Unlimited leave. It's easier and more flexible for everyone.
• Social Initiatives - pictures speak a thousand words!
Sound interesting? If you think you have the best composition of the above, send us your resume at: